10 LESSONS LEARNT FROM MAJOR BIDS
10 Lessons Learnt shares some of our major bid experience to give you the winning edge.
As a follow-up to our Behind Closed Doors research project, Aurora Marketing has launched our 10 Lessons Learnt from Major Bids. Harnessing the experience Aurora Marketing has garnered across 20 years of working in major bidding, these lessons contain real solutions to obstacles faced by many bid teams, including practical actions that your team can implement straight away.
This manual showcases Aurora Marketing’s bid methodologies. It has been categorised into the ten key methodologies that should be implemented within any major bid.
During our time working with bid teams of all sizes and shapes and through our research projects including Behind Closed Doors with QMCA, we have developed a deep working knowledge of what best practice bidding looks like. These lessons are designed as a one-stop-shop resource for anyone looking to up their tendering game.
The 10 Lessons are:
- Be brutally selective about which bids you pursue
- Understand the formula for winning
- Get into the Bid Mindset
- Do as much as you can, as early as you can
- Establish your partnerships as early as possible
- Write compelling and persuasive content
- Avoid tsunami season with smart load levelling
- Assemble committed and engaged Review Teams
- Conduct early and thorough Content Analysis
- Set up a Bid Board
To download our complete 10 Lessons Learnt Booklet, click here.
To learn more about this comprehensive research and how it can assist you in changing your current bid submission mindset, call 1300 976 312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our experts today.