Driving Sales Growth
Our mantra is more revenue. We help our clients keep their existing clients and renew their most important contracts. We help them win new clients, bigger contracts and work in new fields. And we help them move the conversations with their clients away from being focussed exclusively on price. The end result is more sales in the door.
Whether you’re new in the game or looking to refresh, relaunch and reinvigorate, we can help you kick things in to high gear. We’ll work with your team, or we’ll step in and be your team if you need.
We have worked with a diverse range of clients in all sorts of industries from property development to law firms to education providers. And we are the creative force behind several market leaders and industry innovators including Childhood Australia (and the AlphaTykes and Dynamight Kids programs that they deliver) and the international Krav Maga Core training and accreditation organisation.
Our past work with corporate identities and new brand launches has been recognised by the Australian Marketing Institute as the best in the field.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Corporate Identity, Competitive Positioning and Messaging
- Corporate Collateral and Sales Support Materials
- Market Research and Customer Surveys
- Training, Mentoring, Coaching, Managing
- Doing Deals
Corporate Identity, Competitive Positioning and Messaging
The foundation for any business is its corporate identity. We help you to take control of what your clients think about your business and purposely position your business in their minds.
We start by building an understanding of customer psychology, buyer behaviour, decision-making process and the competitive landscape for your industry. And from this basis, we then help you to create the vision for your corporate identity that you will present to your clients. We articulate your areas of differentiation, create your competitive edge and craft your message.
Without breaking the bank, we’ll help you get off on the right foot in the following ways:
- Look and feel of your business (logos, branding elements, style guides etc)
- Positioning strategy (target market identification, market scanning, competitive analysis etc)
- Communication strategy (strategy statements, key messages, corporate descriptions etc).
Corporate Collateral and Sales Support Materials
Your ability to connect with your clients and persuade them to do business with you is fundamentally powered by your corporate presence and the tangibles that you have on hand to support your sales and client relationship activities. We work with you to perfect and galvanise the full spectrum of resources and materials that you need. And we specialise in getting bang for buck with tools that work, such as:
- Corporate profiles, capability statements, professional profiles, project sheets, case studies
- Proposal letters, product or service descriptions, information sheets
- Brochures, flyers, catalogues, email blasts, direct mail pieces, campaign materials
- Websites, social media, e-commerce
- White papers, research reports, technical documents, executive summaries
- Tenders, grants and award submissions (see separate section).
Market Research and Customer Surveys
Keeping your finger on the pulse helps you to identify problems before they become critical and identify opportunities to improve so that you can stay ahead of the competition.
We favour simple and straight-forward market research and customer survey programs such as:
- Feedback surveys
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Team or relationship health checks
- Gathering endorsements and testimonials.
Training, Mentoring, Coaching, Managing
Keeping your sales, business development and marketing team on fire is an ongoing journey. We can help you ignite the spark within the team, turn up the heat and keep the fire burning. Our services here are completely customised to your needs. We start with a needs analysis and then prepare a development plan that fills the gap.
Our training topics cover the full range of issues relating to sales, tendering, business development, marketing, customer service and account management. We’ll agree with you what your specific training objectives are, such as improving skills, introducing change or a new approach, reengineering a system or process, gaining acceptance, and inspiring and motivating the team. And then we customise our delivery methodology to suit your needs:
- Face-to-face or on-line
- Individual, small group or large format sessions
- One-off or an ongoing program
- Interactive or lecture-style
- Short sessions or full-blown courses
- Participation-only or assessed.
Figure 2: Training, mentoring, coaching and managing – customised to you every step of the way
In addition to our sales, business development and marketing programs, we have also developed a range of early educational courses for Childhood Australia including the AlphaTykes and Dynamight Kids programs, the associated teacher accreditation courses for each program, and a full series of Krav Maga Trainer and Instructor courses for Krav Maga Core.
Sometimes what you really need is someone to step in and roll their sleeves up. To make some calls. To run some meetings. To do some deals. We have the experience, skills and capability to join your team and help you fly your flag.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY